I’m currently working on a number of projects. These include:
- Using legal decision citation data to construct measures of legal system stability, conservativeness, and complexity.
- Exploring how IT developments affect legal practice and influence the ways non legal practitioners understand and interface with the law.
- Studying citations within policy-oriented academic papers and think-tank reports in order to measure propensity for in-group versus out-group support.
- Developing multiplex network structural analysis techniques to improve the way we measure organizational relations.
- Analyzing the precedent depreciation of SCOTUS decisions that go on to be overturned.
- Simulating the coevolution of economic behavior and state regulation thereof.